Tuesday 31 December 2013

SEVENTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS

2 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



On the Seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me…

A beautiful No7 mirror, since I opened it on Christmas day I have been a little bit bossed with staring into it because look what it does to my eyes! It makes me look like I have fancy Halloween contacts in haha. 





This is the makeup look that I am going to be wearing tonight for New Years Eve wahooo! I tried it out yesterday because I used a combination of my naked 2 palette and a MAC eyeshadow.

Skin

Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm - Light - MAC
Studio Fix Powder - NC20 - MAC
Stereo Rose - Mineralize Blush - MAC

Eyes

Naked 2 - Verve - Light silver colour (Inner eye) - Urban Decay
Naked 2 - Pistol - Graphite colour (Middle of lid) - Urban Decay
Naked 2 - Blackout - Black colour (Crease) - Urban Decay
Cinderfella - Mineralize Eye Shadow (Crease on top of black out) MAC

Lips

Syrup - Lustre Lipstick - MAC
Whoppink - Sexy Mother Pucker - Soap & Glory (Over the top of Syrup)

I hope you like this make up look. This is my second makeup look that I have posted on my blog however I really want to re-shoot the first look as I wasn't happy with it when I posted it and now I have done this one I know I can do better. 

2 comments :

  1. you're makeup looks gorgeous! i absolutely love the lip colour! hope you have a wonderful new year xxx

    www.emlaff.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily, I love the Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Lacquers too, hope you have a lovely new year! xxx

      Delete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger