Friday 27 December 2013

THIRD DAY OF CHRISTMAS

2 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

Slightly awkward turtle seeing as my sister gave me this gorgeous box. I am really excited to use it all as the only product I have used before is the pink bath bomb however I have had it in bath melt form. I am often on the Lush website and in Lush stores and have never seen this box before so it really was a lovely surprise.



There was five products in the box, the only thing I didn't like about it was that the bath bombs were loose in the box and the pink dust had gone on the other products and the foam pieces in the box. not a problem however I do prefer them to be wrapped up, but no biggie.



Oooo so excited to use you two little balls of goodness! They smell amazing and my room smells great now. Meet The Comforter bubble bar I love the pink colour of this one, it looks like a squished candy mountain to me, I wonder if it will smell like it? From the name I can tell the bath is going to be amazing and Think Pink is a very pretty and girly bath bomb. Love the flowers and can't wait to use it. 



Rub rub rub - Shower Scrub, I am going to be honset and admit I didn't know this product existed. I am excited to try this, blossom scented sea salt scrub. It says you can use it for your body and hair. Not sure how i feel about putting a scrub in my hair...



So nice, I like you already! Vanilla body lotion, can't really go wrong there can you! Smooth and soft it states well this excites me very much, I bet it smells amazing too!



I have never used a Lush moisturiser, only the Oatifix face scrub which by the way is amazing. Love the fact that it is a vegetarian product and it is called Gorgeous so I wonder if it will be a scented moisturiser, I do like scented moisturisers, most tingle a bit on my skin. I am obsesed with the soap and glory 365 that has the same scent as peaches and clean but that timgles on my skin, boo…

2 comments :

  1. Looks like a lovely set! I was soooo happy when I got some lush stuff for Christmas! x

    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice! Can't wait to use it, I'm so glad you got some Lush bits for Christmas! I'd hate not having one near to me x

      Delete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger