Sunday 8 December 2013

A DREAM IS A WISH YOUR HEART MAKES

3 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



Hello beautiful cinderella pink heels. After a lovely day yesterday wondering around the Birmingham German Market with my best friend and wondering around the shops. We filled our bellies with some delicious food and a cheeky baileys hot chocolate. On the way back to the train station we popped into the 99p shop, it was open late because of Christmas which was great as I discovered these beauties.


As I mentioned in an earlier post I had already took some pictures of my bowl with the baubles and sequin garland in however I wanted to pick up a few more festive things for my room and these dainty pink glittery shoes were the perfect fit... haha see what I did there! 



So not content with just buying one pack of three shoes I bought two packs so I got six heels in total. Maybe a bit much but I put three in my tree! Haha slightly over the top but I don't care. The perfect tree topper is a pink glittery high heel in my opinion. What more could a girl want, an angel simply doesn't suffice.



Hello gigantic high heel in my baby tree, it does look slightly large against the baubles but I love it! I'm starting a new trend. Imagine real high heels in a normal size tree! How cool would that be. 



So I absolutley love my new decorations, however I am very tempted to buy a couple more from homebase. I went on the website last night and they have so many pink girly decorations so I might pop in to take a look tomorrow.

3 comments :

  1. Ooooh I love that! Looks gorgeous and goes so well with your tree x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I did get really carried away and excited when I saw them! So pretty

      Hannah xo

      Delete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger