Monday 23 December 2013

ROCKING AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



Yesterday, Christmas Tree Caviar was behind my Ciaté advent calendar door. As we are so close to Christmas I thought it was only right to use it for today's Manicure Monday post. I picked Boudoir to put underneath the pearls as I think it makes the caviar colours really stand out. 



This is my familys Christmas tree. When I did my Christmas decoration blog posts I showed you my mini Christmas tree and decorations that live in my bedroom. We didn't actually have ours up then as this year my parents decided to get a real one and I haven't got used to the smell yet!



As Christmas Tree Caviar matches my Christmas tree I thought it was the perfect back drop for this post. I love the red and gold glittery baubles. Apart from getting needles stuck to my hands and every time you go near it some drop off the tree it was pretty and fun!



This is what happens when you use caviar pearls, they go everywhere. I caught mine in a plastic tray that came out of one of my nail kits from Ciaté then when finished I pour back into the bottle with a funnel that came with my advent calendar. You also get one when you buy a caviar nail kit!



Boudoir and Christmas Tree Caviar look fantastic together and very festive indeed! This is a potential contender for Christmas day, a gorgeous festive look!



I hope you enjoyed todays festive Manicure Monday post. I posted todays Blogmas post earlier on which features Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel. I'm getting so excited for Christmas now! Check back next Monday and tomorrow for more festive Blogmas fun!

If you want to buy Boudoir head over to the Ciaté website. I think Christmas Tree Caviar is exclusive to the advent calendar as I can't find it online. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger