Saturday 14 December 2013

LUXURIOUS LUSH

1 LOVELY COMMENTS
 




I bought these luxurious Lush goodies at the end of November, however I have been waiting to use them all up before I shared my post with you. I recently have re-kindled my love for Lush products because of watching a few hauls by some of my favourite beauty bloggers. Seeing all of the beautiful festive products made me want to buy some and try them out for myself. 



I love Lush because all of their products are natural and the packaging is always gorgeous. I love the current shopping bags and the christmas gift sets are all in lovely packaging too! The teeny bags that you put your products in are designed to the nines and I get so excited to fill them.



Magic Wand 

This magic wand is a bubble bar, which means when you swish it in your bath it makes lots of bubbles. It is re-usable so you can use it twice to have two sweet smelling foamy baths. Magic wand is just a bit of fun, it has a bell so it jingles when it moves and it is fun to play with it in the bath. It smells of snow fairy so if you are not familiar with this scent it is sweet, fruity pink smelling deliciousness. 



Candy Mountain

Candy Mountain is definitely my favourite Lush product so far, it leaves you smelling and feeling fabulous! The water turns a beautiful pink colour and there is a slight shimmer but not intense amounts of glitter that stick to the bath. There is a bubble crumble mix in candy mountain which adds a magical pink mist to the foamy bubbles. Candy mountain is a bubble bar and is lovely when you put it in the water. 




Star Light Star Bright

The first star I see tonight.... Ok so before I get carried away lets carry on with telling you about this little silver star bath melt. Catch a falling star and put it in your bath.. Okay really now so when this bath melt starts to melt it fills the bath with a silver glitter trail. At the centre is a shea butter fondant in a mysterious glittery turquoise colour. Unlike the other products I bought the fragrance is refreshing ginger and zesty lime.

Note: bath still has glitter stuck to it...

I hope you enjoyed my little Lush haul/review and make sure you check back tomorrow for another festive fun Blogmas post. 

1 comment :

  1. Awww the candy mountain looks lovely! I love the colours! x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger