Friday 27 December 2013

MY WEEK ON INSTAGRAM #6

2 LOVELY COMMENTS
 


It was a very pink girly week this week, just how I like it. There was two pink nail looks this week! One was the last day of my advent calendar featuring a full size Serendipity and the other was part of my night out party look with two other Ciaté nail polishes.

Viva La Juicy - Juicy Couture
I received a Juicy Couture Essentials Kit for Christmas. This is my favourite perfume and has been for some while now. I smelt Juicy Couture Noir today and I love it so I am going to ask for that one for my birthday. 

Manicure Monday
The finale of my Ciate advent calendar was Serendipity which is a full size gorgeous pink glitter. I bought my sister a Ciate advent calendar at The Clothes Show Live for just £10 there was a fuchsia pink shade in hers so I borrowed it to use underneath and I love this nail look.

Party Girl
I went on my Zumba night out on Friday, I blogged about my accessories as I took snaps of the details whilst I was getting ready.

Juicy Couture Essentials Kit
Part of the Juicy Couture essentials kit was this perfect cosmetics pouch which has monochrome stripes inside. This post also included my Christmas day outfit which I loved. They matched too even down to my nail polish, I promise it wasn't planned.

Snow Fairy
I blogged about my Snow Fairy limited edition shower gel which I am glad I bought because I smell amazing when I put this on! 


Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas
I felt very festive this week and had a fabulous Christmas and Boxing Day! I loved spending it with my family and I received lots of lovely presents. I am hitting the sales today so I hope to pick up some goodies! 

Christmas Tree Caviar
I loved the Christmas Tree Caviar from Ciaté which went perfectly with Boudoir and Santa came yesterday, the presents looked lovely under the tree! 

I Heart Lindsey Kelk
I won Lindsey Kelks instagram competition that I didn't even enter… Wahoo hehe, I had an advent calendar, nail file, a copy of the book and a pass holder. 

Make sure to follow me on Instagram and I will follow you back @loveiconfantasyego

2 comments :

  1. I'm completely and utterly in love with your blog after only perusing through it for a few minutes :) can't wait to carry on reading x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely I post every day :) I am very glad that you love it! I had a sneak peak at yours too! x

      Delete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger