Monday 2 December 2013

MANICURE MONDAY #3

 


I am loving Models Own nail polishes at the moment, after buying the black velvet Obsidian and seeing that Models Own have a promotion on at boots until January 21st. If you buy 2 products from the range you get the glitter kit free! What a great deal, I have pictured the products that I purchased below.



I bought Metallics Hot Stuff which is a sparkly pink glitter that looks brilliant on top of the pink nail varnish that I got in my Glitter Kit. The second nail varnish that I bought is the Artistix Nail Beads in Pink Fizz. I painted my nails again with the pink nail polish from the glitter kit and whilst it is still wet you tip the beads over your nails and keep the lid under neath so you don't make a mess like I did on the first nail...


This is definitely my favourite look so far out of the three nail looks I done, if you read my blog regularly you will know I love pink and have been wanting to try out the caviar style nail polishes for a while so here we are my favourite things all in one look! Pink, glitter and caviar nails.


My favourite out of all three bottles is the Metallic Hot Stuff bottle, because it looks really pretty and I love the metallic pink lid!


I am very glad that I bought these polishes as they are great additions to my collection, these polishes will look great with black and silver polishes and I can't wait to play around with them!


Next I would like to try the rainbow caviar nails and I think that there is one of those in my Ciate advent calendar. I am going to be very good and stick to opening one a day rather than being naughty, getting excited and opening them early!


I really enjoyed creating this nail look, however it did take quite a while to dry on the glitter nails so I ended getting some nail varnish on my camera strap. It already has glitter on it from previous shoots! Oops haha
 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger