Tuesday 17 December 2013

BLOGMAS #17 - BIRMINGHAM GERMAN MARKET

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



I do get very excited when December comes around every year because it means that it is time for the Birmingham German Market. I visit the market every year and go back quite a few times because I love it. This year I took a ride on the wheel however I haven't braved the ice skating rink yet!



When I was on the wheel it was great to look down and see all of the ice skaters having fun on the ice. The lights were beautiful and it was so fun watching the children whizz around holding onto the penguin ice skating aids. I thought that was great because ice skating when you are young can be quite scary!


I love the lights that line the streets in Birmingham, I thought the lights in Bath and Bristol at the weekend were lovely, I think Birmingham's lights are the best however I may be slightly biased! The lights are so pretty and it looks really festive and christmassy.




I was pleasantly surprised as I thought a ride on the wheel would be alot more expensive however it was only £4 and you got to go round three times so I thought that was great. If you are going on make sure you wrap up warm as it gets chilly up there. I was snuggled up in lots of layers when I went up.



I thought this Christmas light was really pretty. I have to say that Christmas shopping in Birmingham is lovely as the market goes all the way from the Symphony hall right the way to the Bullring and that is quite a stretch! There is definitely a lovely festive feeling in the air even though it gets very busy at the weekends.

I hope you enjoyed my post on the Birmingham German Market and make sure to check back tomorrow for more Blogmas fun and if you haven't read my other Blogmas posts yet, make sure to have a look at the links to the right.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger