Sunday 8 December 2013

HELLO?... LETS PLAY KISS CHASE

2 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



Hello cheeky little purchase that I bought yesterday when I was in Birmingham.  We popped to Selfridges and I bought a palette from the Ri Ri MAC collection which I will be writing a post about and we also went to River Island so I could pick up a beanie. The one I bought was handmade and black with a bobble on the top. It is slouchy and I love it, it kept me so warm at the market. When I was in the que to pay for my hat there was a selection of fabulous skinny dip phone cases. I saw this one and had to buy it! Naughty till point purchase. 



So on to todays nail look. I opened my advent calendar this morning and it is a gorgeous pink colour that I absolutley love! If you read my blog and follow me on the various social networks you will know that I adore pink and especially pink nail polishes so I was delighted with todays polish called kiss chase.



I thought my new polish and phone case look really cute together. I know the shade is slightly different however I decorated my nails with little diamantes which was a nail art set that I picked up from Primark. You just apply them onto wet nail varnish so I put mine on the second coat and I think it looks fab.



I have finally seperated my phone from its marc by marc jacobs phone case. I think it has been on for about 6 months now and it still looks brand new! I will be definitely buying one again. I look after my phone but cases never seem to look great for long so I will see how long this one lasts. I wonder how long the diamantes stay on the case for. 



The back drop for todays post is my new Primark pyjama leggings which I love! I bought the stripy set with the pink top that says LOVE on it however I went back and bought this set too! I have been wearing them this morning and thought it looked great with my nails and new phone case. 



I just thought I would sneak a photo of the nail polish in because I haven't shown it to you yet. Ciate nail polishes are great because they look very similar on your nails to what they look like in the bottle. Some nail polishes can look quite different from in the bottle to on your nails. 

So thats it, another nail post haha. I hope you are having a lovely weekend and enjoyed reading my nail post. I have been baking this morning so I will be sharing that with you soon too! 

2 comments :

  1. What a cool phone case, I'm on the hunt for a new one so will check this out!

    Alice | www.beautybyalicee.blogspot.co.uk | xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, I love it too! Skinny Dip have some gorgeous ones. There was a really cool lips one too and they have some really blinged up ones so definitely go and check them out!

      Delete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger