Friday 20 December 2013

MY WEEK ON INSTAGRAM #5

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 

I hope you have been having a very festive week, I have because it started last weekend by going to Bath and Bristol. Both have lovely festive Christmas markets and I left feeling very Christmassy and happy. I purchased a gorgeous Yankee candle from the store in Bristol called Christmas Eve which is my very favourite. It is out of stock online however there was lots of them in the Bath store when I was there.

I blogged about Lindsey Kelks new book on Wednesday with a festive Ciaté nail polish look, using Boudoir and Snow Globe on top from my Ciaté advent calendar. I had a lovely surprise on Wednesday night from Lindsey Kelk herself on instagram because I had won her daily competition! All you had to do was tag #Iheartchristmas which is the title of her new book and tag @lindseykelk

So I am going to be honset with you because I managed to enter a competition with out even knowing about it... I hardly ever win competitions that I actually try to enter, I was innocently blogging about Lindsey's new book and was letting you guys know about it on Instagram and managed to win a competition in the process! She also tweeted me saying she loves her Ciaté advent calendar too which was lovely of her!

You should definitely go and follow her on facebook, instagram and twitter

This week I finally got my hands on the sought after Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay! I am wearing Dust, Buzz and Limit today to create a gorgeous nude pink eye. I love it and will be doing a blog post on this look very soon as it is my new every day makeup look.

My manicure Monday post this week was a very pink affair using polishes from my Ciaté advent calendar. Kiss Chase is definitely still my firm favourite however we still have 5 doors to open!

I loved visiting Bath and Bristol at the weekend, you can see the blog post I wrote about it HERE this weekend will be more chilled out which I am glad about however I still have three Christmas meals to attend so maybe not so chilled as I thought but I will definitely have a food baby at the end of it...

I hope you enjoyed an insight into my week on instagram and make sure you check back next week for what I have been up to.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger