Friday 13 December 2013

CLOTHES SHOW FASHION THEATRE

1 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



I've been looking forward to sharing this post with you since Tuesday when I was taking these pics at the show. I snapped away throughout the show because I wanted to make sure I had captured the best outfits so you could see how good the show was this year.



This was my favourite collection of looks, my favourite is the long golden sequin dress. The models all look so glamorous and very festive.



Simple but effective, colour blocking nude and black. I never thought I would like this trend but it looked so stylish on the models and I am thinking about trying out a look like the ones above. It works because the nude is clashed with black leather.



Not only was there fabulous outfits and glamorous models, there was the Clothes Show dancers. They put on an amazing performance year after year and it never fails to disappoint. Models who can dance, what more could you want! 



The girl dancers were brilliant, it was mostly freestyle street dancing however there was a contemporary section in the show which was beautiful. Full of amazing lifts and floaty movements.



How many fabulously dressed models can you fit on one stage? I love all of the pink black and glittery outfits. Lots of monochrome stripes and how cute is that play suit with the collar and sheer sleeves.


Not sure I understand the guy in the sheer black spotty long shirt, I remain confused on that one mainly because I have a similar shirt however I wear a cami underneath and it is on a man. Confused turtle...



What a way to end the Clothes Show Live 25th Anniversary show! I loved this  year it was my favourite year, I felt there was more brands that I love and even better independent brands and less fast fashion. Make sure you check back tomorrow for another Blogmas post.

1 comment :

  1. Very jel! lucky lucky girl xxx
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger