Tuesday 3 December 2013

DECK THE HALLS WITH BOUGHS OF HOLLY

4 LOVELY COMMENTS
 


For todays Blogmas post I want to share my Christmas tree with you. I have my own Christmas tree that I keep in my room, I had to find baubles to fit it and the pink sequin ones were actually a bit of DIY. I used double sided tape to attach the sequin string to the baubles and I really like them! I love my tree.



My Models Own nail polishes got in on the action again too! I always think that the bottom of christmas trees look quite naked and as I can't fit presents under mine I put some pink sequin garland, baubles and my pink Models Own nail polishes underneath. I think it looks fabulous!


I took a full length shot of my tree so you can see how small it is against the nail polishes, cutest tree ever! The tree is a fabulous vibrant green and there are lots of shimmery bits that run through it too! My perfect tree.


I hope you liked a peek at my decorations. I don't feel like this is enough though. I want to christmasify my room up more I think! I grabbed some of the extra baubles from my tree and the sequin string and put it in my silver bowl however I feel a DIY and more decorations coming on so watch this space!

I am loving Blogmas so far, especially opening my Ciate advent calendar every day, it is so fun. Make sure you stop by tomorrow for more Blogmas fun!

4 comments :

  1. Cutest Christmas tree ever! Love the nail polishes too :)

    Alice ¦ BeautyByAlicee ¦ YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice, I think it was paper chase a couple of years ago!

      Hannah xo

      www.loveiconfantasyego.com

      Delete
  2. It looks gorgeous! Especially with your nail varnishes, they really go very well. x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nail varnishes were a last minute thing! Glad I put them underneath in the end :)

      Hannah xo

      www.loveiconfantasyego.com

      Delete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger