Monday 23 December 2013

SNOW FAIRY

1 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



Snow Fairy is the Lush No.1 Christmas Bestseller, I don't need to tell you that it is amazing, that fact should tell you that it is going to be amazing whether you like it or not. If you read my blog you should know by now that I am a sucker for pink sparkly sweet smelling girly things so Snow Fairy ticks a massive box on my list. 



Snow Fairy smells like candy floss and pear drops so if you don't like to smell like a candy shop when you get out of the shower, I'm afraid this isn't the shower gel for you! I bought it because I love the LUSH magic wand which is the bath version of this gorgeous scent.



So I bought the big boy! I went for the 500g bottle because I'm sad to tell you that Snow Fairy is limited edition and LUSH only sell it at Christmas. They sell it in three sizes, 100g, 250g and 500g. I think that the 500g bottle is best value for money so I went with that one. 



The 100g bottle is great for giving as a gift or even taking away with you at the weekends but definitely stock up on a couple of bottles in December so you don't get withdrawel symptoms later on in the year!

If you still have Christmas presents to buy then you have two days (Including today) to get your hands on this gorgeous shower gel. If she is girly loves smelling like candy and isn't afraid of a bit of glitter she will love Snow Fairy and love you forever! 

You can look at Snow Fairy and Magic Wand on the LUSH website and if you want to see my Luxurious Lush blog post click HERE

1 comment :

  1. I really want to try this! I'm sure I've probably mentioned before I don't have a Lush local to me, which is so annoying :(

    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger