Wednesday 18 December 2013

I HEART CHRISTMAS

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



I finally bought I Heart Christmas by Lindsey Kelk. I haven't had much time to sit down and read it yet however I definitely am going to read it over Christmas. I love the front cover, it is so festive and lovely!



Oh yeah, I snook a nail look into my post. Had to be done when I have a christmassy red white and glitter theme going on. Snow Globe was the first polish to come out of my Ciate advent calendar and I think Boudoir was day five. When I saw them both I thought they would look gorgeous together as a festive nail look.



Candy canes and baubles, I love you! So pretty and festive, I dread to think how many candy canes I will have consumed by the time Christmas is over! Oh the pepperminty goodness...



A match made in heaven, you pretty little nail polishes you! So pretty, I think I might wear this nail polish look on Christmas day. If I don't I will definitely I will be wearing it lots over the festive season.  



Snow Globe looks so gorgeous with my white glitter baubles, I never thought I would like a white glitter polish so much. This nail polish is holographic and that means that it reflects different colours when it catches the light.



How adorable is this candle, I was wondering around Primark one weekend and I found my self in the homewares department. I spent ages looking at all of the gorgeous Christmas decorations until I spotted this candle and just had to have it! Cutest candle I have ever seen, look at the baby reindeer!




My room smells amazing at the moment thank you to my Christmas Eve Yankee candle. I have wanted a yankee candle for a while and had to have this one when I smelt it it is gorgeous and I love it very month. I want to have one every year. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger