Wednesday 25 December 2013

FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me… 

Well he didn't my mom and dad did but I thought I would share my Juicy Couture Essentials and outfit with you. Presents are all opened and having a play with our presents before dinner so I have blogged. I didn't think I would blog today however here I am haha. Just can't stay away! Blogmas what have you done to me...



Viva La Juicy is my favourite perfume and there was a special gift box this year from boots which included a 30ml EDP of Viva La Juicy, Lipgloss with an EDP of the scent on the other end! How perfect for your hand bag, a nail laquer duo which I love both colours, a stiletto charm and gorgeous cosmetic bag which is a metallic pink quilted with the juicy logo and black and white stripes inside.



I love this cosmetic bag, definitely going to live in my handbag, it is so girly and cute and love the fact it has monochrome stripes inside, how perfect.



Hello my favourite perfume, I have never had a 30ml bottle I always have 50ml I think it is because that one has a charm on and this one is smaller. However it is so cute and perfect handbag size. I keep this perfume for best and have Viva La Juicy La Fleur as my every day perfume. Juicy Couture obsessed.




How cute is this charm, the perfect excuse to go and buy a Juicy Couture charm bracelet. This is the Viva La Juicy Noir charm I think they have released it with the Juicy Noir perfume which I want.

I hope you enjoyed a snippet of my day and I'm sure I will be sharing more bits and bobs of my Christmas day with you. Hope you have a lovely Christmas with your family.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger