Wednesday 4 December 2013

SEQUIN MISS MISTLETOE

2 LOVELY COMMENTS
 


I know that I have already done my Manicure Monday nail post this week, however after opening my advent calendar this morning I just had to share this festive nail look with you! Day 4 of my Ciate advent calendar contained a glitter! I have been waiting for this and it is a gorgeous one at that, it is very aptly called sequin miss mistletoe! How festive, it contains metallic shades of gold red and pink which look great together and make for a very pretty nail effect. 


I looked to my nail polish collection to discover what else I could put my new Ciate polish with. I went for Essie, penny talk and the pretty gold glitter from my Models Own glitter kit. I love this look, I have never done anything like this before and I think it is glamorous and very festive.


The only thing about applying glitters is that it can be quite tricky and if you tip just a little too much on then you make a big mess. Like I did on my first couple of tips. Make sure you tip over the lid or the larger lid of the glitter kit.


Both glitters look really great against penny talk. I am loving this Essie polish at the moment, I have already used it in one of my manicure monday posts and decided to use it again because it looks great with other polishes and effects.



There you have it, a gorgeous metallic, glittery, shimmery festive nail look using my Ciate Day #4 advent nail polish. Also including the gold glitter from my Models Own glitter kit and Essie, Penny Talk. I hope you liked it and make sure to pop back tomorrow for Blogmas Day #5.

2 comments :

  1. Oh they look gorggg!! Perfect for christmas xx
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I did really love that look, very Christmassy indeed

      Hannah xo

      www.loveiconfantasyego.com

      Delete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger