Thursday 12 December 2013

LOVE WITHOUT MEASURE

1 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



If you read yesterdays Blogmas post you will know that on Tuesday I went to the Clothes Show. When I found out that one of my favourite independent clothing brands, Love Without Measure was going to be there in the Offbeat Boutique section I was very excited. I have had my eyes on the black and white skull tee since February so I definitely had to buy it!



Love Without Measure has just turned one years old! What a way to celebrate by selling at the Clothes Show Live. The LWM stand attracted attention from bloggers, Britain and Irelands next top models and even Ricky Rayment from TOWIE. Love Without Measure is a women's boutique clothing brand but there was no stopping Ricky, he had to get his hands on the skull sweater. Check out the snaps on love without measure facebook and instagram



Lauren from Love Without Measure designs all of the pieces that she sells and even makes up some of them herself, talented lady. Because of the high demand the rest of LWM clothing is also made in the UK. I love this about the brand because majority of clothing nowadays is made in China. LWM doesn't just sell clothing there is a fabulous range of accessories too! 



How fab are these sweaters, stylish, comfortable and they keep you warm! I have the skull design but as a t-shirt and I just can't wait to wear it. Not only does Lauren sell t-shirts and sweaters she also sells dresses, shirts, playsuits, skirts, jackets and the occasional floaty kimono too.



Recent additions to the collection are two very stylish beanies. I love this one with the skull embroidery and the other design is the cameo as seen on one of the sweaters above. I forgot to mention above about the new sequin wrap skirts, they are so festive. If you are stuck for a Christmas party outfit pair one with a black shirt, heels a box clutch and they will be your saviour! Don't forget to go and check them out.



I can't wait to see more from Love Without Measure as I am sure big things are set for Lauren next year. Don't forget to check her out on facebook, instagram and twitter for regular updates and you can find her range at both of the below links. 




The Measure of Love is when you Love Without Measure

1 comment :

  1. All of that jewellery looks like my heaven!! How did you cope?!!? hehe x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger