Friday 13 December 2013

MY WEEK ON INSTAGRAM #4

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 


This week December has definitely been in full force. I have been really busy with Blogmas and Decembers festivities, I am going away this weekend and I can't wait however it means I have had to schedule a few posts. I have been opening my Ciate advent calendar and doing even more nail posts this week however I also did some Blogmas Clothes Show Live posts this week too! 


Here are three of the nail looks that I tried out this week. I especially love the middle one with my new Skinny Dip phone case, very girly. The silver look on the right is also one of my favourites. As you might be able to tell I love girly and sparkly nail varnishes.


On Tuesday of this week I went to the Clothes Show Live! This has always been one of my favourite events in December, this year was the 25th Anniversary of the Clothes Show Live. It was definitely one of my favourite shows so far! I bought quite a lot of goodies so don't forget to check out my Blogmas post and I also stopped by Love Without Measure which I featured on my Blog yesterday so don't forget to check that one out too!

I have a busy weekend and can't wait to share it with you. I really hope you have been enjoying reading my blogmas posts because I have been loving it. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger