Saturday 28 December 2013

FOURTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

I picked up some amazing bargains in the January sales yesterday in Birmingham picking up goodies from most of the shops I went into, very successful trip it was. I also went sale shopping today too, mostly picking up home goodies.



I managed to get my hands on two Soap & Glory sets from Boots, I really wanted Relaxstation however I am chuffed with the Bubble Barrelled set as it is all the minatures of my favourites. The only one I haven't tried loved and got the full size version of yet is Glad hair Day shampoo. I have heard great things and as a lover of Soap & Glory I know I will like it! 







I also purchased face time which includes, Off Your Face 3-in-1 daily purifying cloths, Puffy Eye Attack, Smooch Operator which smells delicious and Feel Good Factor which is a translucent bb cream with SPF 25 which is great because it protects your skin from the sun which I love about my current Soap & Glory moisturiser.


I love all four of the products from face time as I used them all last night and again this morning and I am definitely going to incorporate them into my daily skin care routine. It will be interesting if Puffy Eye Attack makes much of a difference to my eye bags haha. I love the scent of the face wipes, the bb cream has a lovely smooth texture and I am loving the feel and scent of Smooch Operator. 


These are great minatures I am going to take them to Paris with me. I am quite excited to use Glad Hair Day as I haven't tried this product from the Soap & Glory range yet. I have smelt it and it smells good, so that is definitely a good sign!

I hope you are having a lovely Christmas and make sure to check back tomorrow for the fifth day of Christmas.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger