Monday 16 December 2013

MANICURE MONDAY #5

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



It's that time again, Manicure Monday! Can't believe how fast these posts are going, I'm on number five already and feels like I've only just started doing them. I'll be on post twenty before you know it! I have channeled my inner pink girl this week, as last week there was lots of pink polishes behind the doors of my Ciaté advent calendar I decided to do a pink girly party look. I had so many polishes in my hands that it was hard to balance them all!




That's better, my hands aren't big enough to get three minis and a normal size Ciaté polish in my hands. To create this look I used Kiss Chase it is the gorgeous hot pink colour which I used recently in my Hello?... Lets Play Kiss Chase post that you can read HERE. The top polish is actually a gorgeous pink glitter called Glitter Jingle Belle I sprinkled it over Members Only which is a very light nude shimmery colour. Finally I used a full sized Strawberry Milkshake I love this one because it is a pretty creamy baby pink colour. 




If you read my blog regularly you will know that I love glitter and this one is now my favourite glitter in my collection. It is so pretty and looks great next to Kiss Chase which is my favourite polish colour out of my Ciaté advent calendar. 



I'm not sure about Members Only yet as I'm not a massive lover of nude colours. It is one of those that when you paint it on to your nail, you can still see through to your nail underneath so it takes a good three coats to make it work. I think I need to give this one another chance.



This full sized Strawberry Milkshake paint pot is actually out of my Caviar Manicure Rainbow Set which I picked up at the Clothes Show Live. I did actually try the caviar pearls on top of the Strawberry milk shake however it didn't look right with the other pinks so I took it off and just did the polish by itself. Can't wait to use this in another nail look though! I have a great idea for this one.



I hope you like my girly pink party look and make sure to check back next Monday for another Manicure Monday post. I can't wait to get using all of my nail sets that I picked up at the Clothes Show from Ciaté.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger