Friday 6 December 2013

LILAC SHIMMER NAILS

2 LOVELY COMMENTS
 


Blogmas has started to become Nailmas! Haha, opening my Ciate advent calendar every day means that I keep creating nail looks. I can't keep them to myself, I have to share them with you.


I used Ciate mini Sugar Plum as the accent nails and Essie, Beyond Cosy which featured in my first Manicure Monday post. I also used the other flutter in my Models Own Glitter Kit that you can buy at boots when you buy any two Models Own nail polishes. Mine came with a dinky pink nail polish.


I love the silver and lilac shade together and my lilac fairy lights really compliment the nail look and make it feel magical and sparkly.


I love the Models Own nail glitters! I got a bit of excess glitter up my finger however I left it because I think it looks really pretty. I did wash it off after though haha. My key board would be covered. I do already have glitter all over my room after this week!


I definitely think that you should pop to boots if you haven't already because the Models Own glitter kits are fantastic for the party season, I know I will have used mine up by January!

2 comments :

  1. Love anything glittery!! x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't resist a bit of glitter, the more the better!

      Hannah xo

      www.loveiconfantasyego.com

      Delete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger