Sunday 22 December 2013

PARTY GIRL

2 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



Last night I went out for my Zumba Christmas party. I didn't get chance to take any pictures of my outfit however whilst I was getting ready I took some snaps of my accessories that I wore. I didn't actually get a photo of my dress however it was a gorgeous pink strappy number from Topshop.



I wore my sexy mother pucker lip lacquer on my lips. I put my MAC Syrup lipstick on my lips first because they were a little bit dry and applied Sexy Mother Pucker in Whoppink over the top. I love this shade as it is a very striking gorgeous pink colour.



Behind yesterdays door in my Ciaté advent calendar was Confetti a very pretty glitter. I love this glitter because it is silver and small micro pieces of glitter which I prefer to bigger chunky glitters. I think it looks really pretty over the top of Kiss Chase 



Hello Galaxy Carvela heels... No pain no gain is what you have to constantly remind yourself when you wear these beauties! They look amazing however my toes hate them after being squished into that shape all night. I bought them  in April in the sale. They are out of stock now however I'm sure they have similar versions. I will definitely having a sneaky peak in the boxing day sales.




I purchased this necklace last weekend when I was in Bristol from Primark. I think it looks more expensive than Primark and it finished off my outfit beautifully last night. I can't remember the price but I think it was around the £5 mark. I love it for the bit of delicate sparkle and spikes.



I chose my Alexander McQueen look-a-likey clutch bag because I don't have a silvery bag. This is one of my favourite going out bags because it is big enough to fit my phone, cards, money a few essential make up items and there is still space for more. 



Kiss Chase looks gorgeous worn with confetti for a party look! If you are wearing pink or fancy having pink nails for New Year then go for this look because I think it looks fab and is really easy to do!

I hope you enjoyed todays Blogmas post and check back tomorrow for my little review on the Lush Snow Fairy, Limited Edition Shower Gel. 

2 comments :

  1. The Ciaté nail polishes look so pretty! The look so nice together! Love your blog. I've followed you on bloglovin :) x

    Mapped Out | Fashion Beauty Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I have loved my Ciaté advent calendar, Aw thanks, I've followed you back :) Will check out your blog too! x

      Delete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger