Monday 30 December 2013

SIXTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS

2 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



On the Sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me…

Again he can't take credit for this one as this is another Clothes Show purchase. I hadn't even opened the box yet until now! This box has been making me smile all month, not because it is pretty and pink but because of the amazing smell it fills my bedroom with. There is strong stuff inside of this amazing box.




Very clever photography there as I have cut the second half of the box name off… well done Hannah haha. This box is called Paradise Lost, I had never heard of Bomb Cosmetics before until I found the stand at the Clothes Show. It was opposite the Ciate stand… I have been on the Bomb Cosmetics website and now want everything and I am going to be poor for the foreseeable future however I will smell amazing. 





Look how lovely they are! The large number is called Pink Lady Bath Blaster and smells so so good! I want to take a bath so I can use it. I had a peak at the description on the Bomb Cosmetics website and the fragrance is Bergamot. 



The little purple ball is Purple Passion Bath Creamer. The little marshmallow shaped treat is aptly named Raspberry Ripple Bath Mallow. Well I have died and gone to heaven.



I never buy soap as we have soap in bottles however how can you resist these two soaps? They are pink, smell amazing and look good too. The one on the left is called Jack the Rippler which is made with coconut and primrose oil and the other is Addictive Soap. 

You can buy the Paradise Lost gift box and lot of other amazing products from www.bombcosmetics.co.uk Make sure you check back tomorrow for the seventh day of Christmas I hope you have been enjoying reading these posts as much I have been writing them.

2 comments :

  1. I love beautiful bath products and these certainly are beautiful, will definitely be giving them a try in 2014.

    Linzylabellevie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bomb Cosmetics have some lovely things, I will be definitely purchasing some more goodies from them in 2014 too! xx

      Delete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger