Friday 20 December 2013

HELLO KITTY JELLY BELLY

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 






I have a slight obsession with Hello Kitty... Just thought I would put it out there as I have been writing my blog for a little while now and I haven't mentioned Hello Kitty yet. Well here she is, not really a secret but I thought I'd let you know now as I love her very much. 



I love the Hello Kitty Jelly Belly favourite flavours box. I was given a box for my Birthday last year that came back from a wedding in New York. I was very excited when I saw the Jelly Belly stand at the Clothes Show. I got the box for £6, I'm sure I have seen them for £12 in Selfridges. There was also a little tin that was £3! Why did I not buy it, regretting it now...



I have three very favourite flavours which are Very Cherry, Candy Floss and Red Apple. I do enjoy Bubble Gum and Strawberry Cheesecake too, I'm not leaving them out however the other three are the ones that dissapear very fast first and Bubble Gum and Strawberry Cheesecake are the last ones to go.



I thought I'd add the little flavour chart for you so if you are near a Jelly Belly stall and they don't sell the Hello Kitty box then you can try the flavours for your self. If I had to pick one it would be Red Apple. Make sure you try Green Apple too! It goes really well with Red Apple, the best flavours. 



I thought the box looked really cute with my Hello Kitty money box that my boyfriend bought me last Christmas that I love very much! He bought me the Hello Kitty easter egg from M&S this year which I didn't want to eat because it was so cool!

Yum yum yum, these won't last long as writing this post I have already eaten all of Red Apple... Ooops haha! Make sure you check back tomorrow for more Blogmas festive fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger