Monday 9 December 2013

MANICURE MONDAY #4

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 





I would first of all like to apologise for another nail post however I run a feature on my blog called manicure monday so here it is and it has to involve a manicure. It has been Mani mad on Love Icon Fantasy Ego lately. I opened my Ciate advent calendar this morning and the colour is Pillow Fight it is a beautiful creamy delicate grey with the smallest hint of lilac and I love it so I chose to feature it in todays post.  



I picked two of my other favourites that I had from my advent calendar last week which are this beautiful silver shimmery shade - Fit For a Queen and the pretty lilac Sugar Plum I think they all compliment each other and look great together.



Originally I chose another purple shade to go in the middle however it was far too dark and looked weird with the other two purple shades so I went for my trusty silver again and created an accent nail. I know it is quite similar to the look I did the other day however I really like it with the addition of the grey lilac shade.



I have loved most of the polishes that I have had in my advent calendar so far. These three are definitely among my favourites but my very favourite is the pink Kiss Chase that was behind yesterdays door.



So I hoped you like this look, and I promise some different non nail posts are coming up soon too! Hope you enjoyed and make sure you check back tomorrow for my Blogmas post. I am going to the Clothes Show tomorrow too and I really can't wait. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger