Wednesday 25 December 2013

HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS

2 LOVELY COMMENTS
 






Merry Christmas, I hope you have a fantastic day with your family and give and receive lots of lovely presents. Please eat and drink way too much and play lots of games and watch lots of lovely Christmas TV, however most importantly have a lovely day with your loved ones. 




I love Christmas and I still wake up early and wake my parents and sister up so we can open up our presents! Then we have Christmas breakfast, smoked salmon and Champagne this year, delicious...




I will really miss Blogmas as I have loved every minute and I think it will be really strange not blogging every day! I won't miss having a panic at 6.30am trying to scramble a nail look together because I don't have a post for that day and I was out on the night or this morning putting one together whilst getting ready to go out for the day. Now if that isn't dedication then I don't know what is. 




I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas and a Happy New Year. I will be taking lots of pictures today and I should be sharing them with you tomorrow but if I decide to post them later on today I might share them with you a bit early. 

2 comments :

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger