Sunday 29 December 2013

FIFTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me…

Models Own goodies… however he didn't by them for me haha, I bought these goodies at the Clothes Show. I recently purchased a glitter kit from Boots all you have to do is buy two nail polishes and you get a glitter kit for FREE! I thought this was great as I love glitter and you get a full size nail polish and big nail file block too. I have used my glitters so much and I think they are perfect for New Years Eve. 



In this nail look I have used seven Models own nail polishes, I haven't pictured dinky pinky which is the nail polish I got free with my glitter kit. In the glitter kit you get a silver and gold glitter pot. I instantly loved the silver one however I have warmed to the gold and use that one a lot now too! They look small however you get a lot of use out of them as I have used mine loads and they are still practically full, glitter is deceiving. 



I used a combination of my nail polishes to create five fantastic New Years Eve party looks. I've got to say my favourites are the thumb which is the smash up silver by WAH nails and the Clothes Show Live Show Stopper 2 glitter on top. My second favourite is the Hedkandi bora bora gold glittery polish and I sprinkled some gold glitter from my glitter kit on top.



Here we have Smash-up silver by WAH nails, Clothes Show Live - Show Stopper 2 and Hedkandi - Bora Bora polishes, all very glamorous and make for gorgeous party nails. Smash up looks great over a glitter polish because it crackles up but you can still see the bits of glitter peeking out from underneath.



Say hello to Amethyst from the velvet goth collection and Obsidian is on the right which I already had in my collection. Hot stuff metallic pink glitter in the middle is one of the bottles I purchased to get my free glitter kit and it is my favourite models own polish. The second polish I bought to get my Glitter Kit free is Pink Artistix nail beads however I didn't use them in this post. 



Hello Pretty Glitters, how are you today? Well I definitely recommend the glitter kit as I have had so much fun playing with mine and the glitter has a strange texture that it slides as if it is wet which I can't get my head around but it does amaze me when it slides onto my nails out of the pot. 


Here is what I purchased from boots which featured in my favourite Manicure Monday post which you can see HERE. Just head to Boots to get yours, you have until the 21st January 2014 and I'd love to see what you do with yours so tag me in your photos on instagram @loveiconfantasyego.

Make sure to check back tomorrow for the sixth day of Christmas and tomorrow is Monday so that can only mean one thing and that is Manicure Monday… Mani overload!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger