Saturday 21 December 2013

I HEART LINDSEY KELK

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



I know I have already posted about my I heart Christmas book this week, I promise I'm not going mad! I wasn't intending on doing two I heart Christmas themed posts until Wednesday when I won Lindsey Kelks competition on Instagram. 



My lovely prizes were another copy of I heart Christmas, a pretty I heart Lindsey Kelk nail file and a scrummy advent calendar which I have tested and the choccies are yummy! They have snow flakes and stars on them, How cute! Now I have two copies of the book I am going to give one to my sister as she is a huge Lindsey Kelk fan too.



Look how cool the chocolates are! Quite happy that I have a chocolate advent calendar now as I haven't got a chocolate one this year, just my Ciate one! This is the best chocolate advent calendar I've ever had. 



Now what else goes great with the I heart Christmas book is a big starry Cath Kidston mug full of delicious hot chocolate! Topped with mini marshmallows and a candy cane. If that isn't a festive hot chocolate then I don't know what is!




This didn't last long! I grabbed the candy cane to stir my marshmallows and to my surprise I only had the top left! The rest had joined my hot chocolate, I already had a mint Aero hot chocolate so the peppermint was a welcome addition! 



I love my prizes, I have started reading the book now and if you have presents left to buy then definitely buy them this book as it is the perfect present! I got a telling off as my boyfriend had already bought me this book for Christmas because he knew I wanted it then saw me post it on Instagram... naughty Hannah. So I would have ended up with three I heart Christmas books! 

I hope you enjoyed my post and I intend to snuggle up with a delicious hot chocolate and my book over Christmas when I'm not spending time with my family! Make sure you read tomorrows Blogmas post. We are getting so close to Christmas now and I'm really excited.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger