Saturday 7 December 2013

FIT FOR A QUEEN

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 





"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different" 

Coco Chanel

Hello weekend, I have been waiting for you all week! Today I'm afraid it is another nail post. I opened my advent calendar this morning and had to put it on and share it with you all. I promise tomorrow's post will be a non nail post however you will have to wait for that one!


On instagram this week, I put on this necklace with my new favourite cardigan from Primark. I bought it last weekend when I was out Christmas shopping and as per usual I ended up buying loads for myself and not so much for other people. I bought the necklace from Zara last month in mind of wearing it to dress up a LBD but it is to irresistable so it is now on my blog!



You can see why I love it because it is so detailed with all of the beautiful bugs and the chains that go through it. I am hopefully doing a look book soon and I will wear this necklace as part of my party outfit to show you how great it looks!


I painted my nails with Ciate Fit for a queen and that is one big bold quote up there by Coco Chanel. I love it, very inspirational and one to live by definitely. 

I am off to the german market today so I will be taking lots of pictures and hopefully will have them up tomorrow. Hope you have a fabulous day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger