Wednesday 11 December 2013

CLOTHES SHOW LIVE 2013

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 




Yesterday I went to one of my favourite events in December which is the Clothes Show Live. This year was the 25th anniversary of the Clothes Show and it definitely did not disappoint, it was one of my favourite shows to date and can't wait for next year! I thought I would start off with showing you what I bought, I have two other posts lined up to show you one of my favourite independent brands and the high lights of the catwalk show. 



So I bought a lot this year and this isn't all of it! I bought a pair of heels, some boots and a t-shirt from Love Without Measure. I had so much fun and came away with some fantastic bargains and I can't wait to try all of my new nail kits out.



I bought five Ciate nail kits in total, velvet, caviar, chalkboard, feathered and a sequin manicure kit. I bought two kits and the below six nail polishes for £5 and later on when I went back I bought three sets for £5 too! They were lucky dip bags and I'm really happy with the sets I bought. 



As well as the Ciate nail kits I got some minis in one of the bags which is fab. I actually have all of these ones in my advent calendar however they are all lovely so I will definitely use them.



I Bought this gorgeous Paradise Lost gift box from Bomb Cosmetics. It contains two soaps and some bath bombs which all smell amazing and I can't wait to have some lovely baths. 



A new brand that I am loving is bomb cosmetics, I purchased the below strawberry fields bath body scrub which smells gorgeous. Three bath bombs and a fantastic bath bomb gift set. They were all £5 each so brilliant value! I also bought some sneaky hello kitty jelly beans. 




I hope you enjoyed reading about what I purchased, I have rope burn on my hands and red marks on my shoulders but no pain no gain hey girls. Make sure to check back to read my blog post about love without measure and my highlights from the cat walk show.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger