Sunday 1 December 2013

CIATE ADVENT MINI MANI MONTH

4 LOVELY COMMENTS
 


As Selridges had a 20% and 10% off beauty, fragrance and toys sale this weekend, I simply had to head into Birmingham to pick up some MAC goodies that I am getting for Christmas and I purchased the fantastic Ciate advent calendar that I have been lusting after, the mini mani month. MAC never has sales so getting my makeup sets and my advent calendar reduced was fab!


Behind each door is a beautiful nail polish. There is 19 5ml Mini Paint Pots, 1 13.5ml Paint Pot, 2 10g Caviar Pearls and 2 5g Sequin/Glitters. I can't wait to open them all! The set is so festive and opens like a book which makes it extra special and magical.


Behind the first door is a sparkly white and silver shimmer glittery nail polish called snow globe. There is also a lovely quote behind each door and I can't wait to open tomorrow's door and try them all out!


"There's no better feeling than making somebody smile"

I hope you enjoyed my first blogmas post and I will be posting now every day before Christmas so look out for tomorrow's post which will be featuring my Christmas list. 

There is still time to purchase your own Ciate - Mini Mani Month as the Selfridges sale is online till the end of the day so head over to www.selfridges.com to pick up yours and also www.ciate.co.uk sell it also! I love the baubles that they sell too as you get six which each contain a nail polish.

4 comments :

  1. I had this last year and it was amazing, I loved every colour and still do!

    Alice ¦ BeautyByAlicee ¦ YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw some of my friends had it last year and was really jealous! Yeah they are still big bottles even though they are minis! xo

      Delete
  2. I don't wear nail varnish but this is literally such a nice idea! x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should wear it! It finishes off your outfit by painting your nails, it means I actually stick to opening one every day, chocolate advent calendars never get left alone!

      Hannah xo

      www.loveiconfantasyego.com

      Delete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger