Sunday 15 December 2013

BATH CHRISTMAS MARKET

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 




If you have been following my Blogmas posts, you will have got used to me posting every morning. However today I decided I would post tonight as I wanted to share the snaps that I took at the Bath Christmas market this weekend with you. We went to Bristol on Saturday and spent the day in Bath today. Both have beautiful Christmas markets and this weekend was very festive indeed.



The main part of the market is around Bath Abbey, Abbey Green, Abbey Gate Street and Bath Street which is where the beautiful Carousel is situated. I go to the Birmingham German market every year which I love however the stands at the Bath market were all quaint, creative and lots of small independent business and stands were selling hand crafted and special things which I loved.



This isn't the main Christmas Tree in Bath, however it is a very beautifully decorated one which was outside of the Abbey Hotel. It is very festive and I love the snow on the tree makes it look very magical. How cute are the baubles!



This is Abbey Green, which is a tiny little pocket that we stumbled upon after looking at all of the stalls in front of Bath Abbey. Down through the arch on the right is Abbey Gate Street which had the Cadbury hot chocolate stand and lots of other lovely stalls. There is also a really cool Retro shop and traditional sweet shop in this area.




We didn't go into the Pop up Après Ski Bar in front of the Abbey Hotel however I had to take a photo of it because it is very quaint. If we spent longer in Bath i'd definitely had a drink in there! How cool would it be to have your Christmas Party at the Après Ski Bar!

I hope you enjoyed a little peek into my weekend away. I had lovely days both in Bath and Bristol. Make sure to check back tomorrow for my Manicure Monday and Blogmas posts.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger