Wednesday 1 January 2014

EIGHTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 




On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me…

A cocktail of Ciate nail polishes and silver sparkles. Happy New Year everybody! I thought it would keep this blog post in theme with my outfit for our New Years eve family party which was lovely and the best way to end 2013. 



My favourite Zara necklace got in on the action, I didn't wear this necklace in the end, I wore my Primark necklace. The sparkly back ground is part of what I wore too.




What a gorgeous collection of silvery glittery polishes from my Ciate advent calendar. The one at the front that you can see is my favourite called Locket, the glitter on the left is Fit for a queen which featured in a blog post that you can see HERE and HERE. The last polish on the right is called Confetti which I used in this post HERE. I wore Confetti last night ontop of a black nail polish.




Oh so pretty, I love black and silver. I think it is really complimentary, the necklace in the top of the glass with the nail polishes is my newest necklace that I have worn so much over Christmas from Primark.



I can't believe it is 2014 now! I will be doing a New Years resolution and 2013 round up sort of post soon and I can't wait to share it with you.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger