Monday 30 December 2013

MANICURE MONDAY #7

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 




This weeks manicure monday features one of my Ciate nail kits that I bought from the Clothes Show at the start of December. As I have been busy opening my advent calendar this month, the five kits I bought have been left un-touched it was hard to pick which one to use however I went for my rainbow caviar manicure kit which I love. 



It was inevitable that I was going to pick this one first as it is pink and girly and I have a teeny obsession with caviar manicures even though they don't stay on my nails long because I like to pick them off… naughty 



I love this look it is very pretty and girly, the rainbow colours really stand out on top of the baby pink colour of the nail polish. 



Why are the Ciate bottles so pretty? The fact it has a bow on it makes me want it more than normal naked bottles. This will be a great nail look in the summer, it reminds me of the summer and candy floss. 



This is one of my favourite nail looks so far and it is so easy to do. You apply a base coat and another coat of the pink polish this one is called Strawberry Milkshake. You don't let the top coat dry because it acts as the glue that the beads stick to. I shake the bottle over each nail once painted and catch it in the tray provided. Once all my nails were covered I tipped the beads back into the bottle using the funnel provided, Simple!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger