Thursday 19 December 2013

HELLO NAKED 3

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



I have read endless reviews and blog posts about Naked 3 but I just have to read them all as I love the Naked range by Urban Decay. I managed to get my hands on Naked 3 after finding out it was available online. If you had told me a year ago that I would spend close to £40 on an eyeshadow palette I would have most probably laughed at you. However until you try them you won't understand the allure that keeps us all going back for more...



I vow not to neglect my beloved Naked 2 palette now Naked 3 has joined my collection as I have been using it every day since I bought it. I know I am going to love Naked 3 even more than Naked 2 as the pink nudes are gorgeous!



Gorgeous nude pink colours. Dust is going to look beautiful blended with limit and buzz gorgeous shimmery colours. This is my favourite half of the palette at the moment because I love pink however I know that I will warm to the other side too when I start to use it. 




I am loving factory and nooner, dark side will look great blended into the crease with these shadows and maybe a teeny bit of black heart too. A gorgeous molten brown smokey eye. 




At the moment my favourites are dust and buzz however I know once I start to use them I will fall in love with lots of the other colours too, like I have with Naked 2 I use pretty much all of the shadows which makes them great value for money if you are using them on a daily basis.

I may post some looks with my Naked 3 palette soon so watch out for that, I hope you enjoyed my little sneak peak at Naked 3 if you haven't seen it already however I'm sure you will have done. Make sure to check back tomorrow for more Blogmas fun! 

If you know a girl that loves beauty and you haven't finished your Christmas shopping and you can get your hands on a Naked palette definitely buy it as she will love you forever and ever. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger