Tuesday 24 December 2013

PINKMAS EVE

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 


December has completley flown by and so has Blogmas, I'll be quite sad to see it go because I really enjoyed posting about festive Christmassy things (Mostly nails) every day! How excited do you think I was this morning when Serendipity was waiting for me behind door number 24.



Hello gorgeous glittery nails you! Serendipity now joins Kiss Chase as my two very favourites out of my advent calendar this year. The only two that I didn't like were the oranges but I am going to donate them to somebody I know that loves orange nail polish.



As Serendipity matches my high heel decorations it was only right that they posed for a picture together! I won't want to put them away after Christmas because they are so pretty!



I hope you enjoyed todays Blogmas post and check back tomorrow for the final installment of the festive fun! I hope you have enjoyed reading them because I certainly have loved posting them!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger