Thursday 5 December 2013

ALL WRAPPED UP IN BLACK & GOLD

2 LOVELY COMMENTS
 


Time for day five of Blogmas and I wrapped up some of my Christmas presents last night, so I wanted to share my wrapping with you. I am not the most technical wrapper in the world, but I have my own techniques that work for me and I think that my wrapping looks alright. There would be no way that I would be sharing them with you otherwise!


I am normally a black and silver girl, however this year I went for black and gold wrapping paper. It was the spots that had me, however the black and silver stars were very tempting! It was a close call. 



Just wrapping up the presents is not enough for me. Ribbon and present toppers are essential to wrapping the perfect present, so I use lots of it! You can never have too much when wrapping presents, more is better.



I love that the paper set I bought came with a plain gold. I wrapped up a box, filled it with presents for my younger sister and decorated it with lots of ribbon and the bow.


In the background you can see the gift bags that I bought for all of the presents to go into. I go to my boyfriends house on Christmas night and have to transport his family's presents. So pretty gift bags are an essential!

I hope you enjoyed my wrapping and check back tomorrow for more Blogmas festive fun!

2 comments :

  1. I love your wrapping paper! I have tartan this year! hehe x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, oooh tartan, never thought of that! You should do a post on that

      Hannah xo

      www.loveiconfantasyego.com

      Delete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger