Tuesday 10 December 2013

FEELING FESTIVE

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



This is the final look that I shot last month. I have posted three of my looks already however Blogmas took over and I have this look left un posted so I wanted to share it with you. It still follows my festive theme as I am all cosy and the last photo features a Christmas tree.


I hope you like this look, it is a more casual and dressed down look as the other three looks were dressed up. I love the details and the jumper I am wearing is unbelievably soft.



I am at the Clothes Show in Birmingham today and I can't wait to share all the fun things I get up to with you. Lots of shopping and an exciting day awaits, can't wait to watch the cat walk shows.


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger