Monday 9 December 2013

RI RI ♥ M∙A∙C VELUXE PEARLFUSION

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow - Phresh Out

Hello beautiful new eyeshadow palette, why you so pretty? I indulged this weekend and bought myself an eyeshadow palette from the Ri Ri for MAC new holiday collection. It was released exclusivley to Selfridges MAC concessions on the 5th December and being rolled out into the MAC stand alone stores from the 12th. I was lucky to get my hands on one as I know the Ri Ri collections sell out pretty fast. 



I went to MAC to show my friend the pieces from MAC's holiday collection that I have put on my Christmas list, however this palette caught my eye and I had to buy it. There is two Veluxe Pearlfusion shadow palettes in the collection, Dare and Phresh out. I chose Phresh out because of the beautiful dusky pink shade and the lighter shimmery shades. 




The packaging is beautiful, it matches the MAC holiday collection also because they chose white and gold too. The palette truly is special and beautiful. I can't wait to create some gorgeous eye looks with it.




My favourite shade is the middle one the dusky pink colour however I know the gold and pewter shades are going to look amazing and I can't wait to blend them with my Naked 2 pallette. When I get my hands on Naked 3 they will look stunning alongside those too as I know there is some beautiful pink and nude shades in this new palette where as naked 1 and 2 have been more tonal brown, natural and silvery shades.



Even the box is lovely, it has a gold foil R on the front with RiRi ♥ M∙A∙C embossed on top too. I didn't photograph this as it is quite a tricky shot to do however the inside of the box is metallic to match the R on the front too. Love on the inside and out makes me a very happy girly. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger