Friday 6 December 2013

MY WEEK ON INSTAGRAM #3

1 LOVELY COMMENTS
 


 This week we said hello to December and Blogmas has officially started, I am loving it! I have been going nail varnish crazy all week which is hard not to when you open your Ciate advent calendar every day. Loving the mini nail polish treat and the lovely quotes behind each door. Not a fan of the two orange colours though this week, not my style at all. I have also been using my Models Own - Glitter Kit that I got with two purchases from boots. The glitters are so pretty for the festive season.


It wasn't nails all week however because I got into the Christmas spirit and decorated my Christmas tree to make my room festive. I also filled my favourite silver bowl with pink sequin string and baubles to add more festive things around my room. I want to purchase a couple of bits at the weekend to add to my decorations though and I will share that with you guys next week!

I started my present wrapping this week too. I have gone for a black and gold theme this Christmas. I love the spots, and the Christmas trees are very pretty too!

I hope you have been enjoying reading my Blogmas posts this week! I have been loving it. Lots more Blogmas fun will be coming your way in the run up to Christmas.

1 comment :

  1. Loving all the pink in the first set of photos. Your nails look so pretty!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger