Saturday 30 November 2013

NOVEMBER HIGHLIGHTS

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 


As I started doing my weekly round up posts this month I have decided to do a monthly highlight post too at the end of each month using my Instagram pictures. I had a great month and loved every second as lots of exciting things have been happening this and I have really got into my blogging.


I had my first proper outfit photo shoot this month with jodie mason photography which was brilliant! This is the first look which I love as it has a girly touch but with a grungy rock chic edge. 




 This is the second look from my photo shoot, I still can't decide which one is my favourite. I think it is the first one, however I do really love the details from this look. I really like the studs against the pink.



My third look was a mono chrome and pink outfit and I am really happy with the way it turned out! I think the heart clutch looked great with my nails and against the jacket. 


I started my Manicure Monday posts this month, I had black and silver glittery party nails at the start of the month and berry and metallic nails last week! I bought two pink Models Own nail polishes on Thursday and got the Glitter Kit free from boots which also has a pink nail varnish inside so I can't wait to do next weeks nail look which will be pinktastic!   


I had lots of fun indulging in bath and beauty products this month. I started with Soap & Glory face products and I love the peaches and clean cleanser followed with the 365 moisturiser. The fab pore scrub is great too! 

I bought a candy mountain bath bomb earlier this month and I loved it so much that I went back to get some more goodies last week. On Thursday when I was in Boots I bought a couple more Soap & Glory body products, to replace the Nivea products that I don't like anymore. 


I posted about what is in my makeup bag this month and also took a couple of pictures of my dressing table, it already looks different to this! I purchased a free standing clothes rail so I can do some youtube fashion look videos and it is great for planning out my weekly outfits. I caught the train to Birmingham for my photo shoot with Jodie, I waited so long I took pictures of my outfit!

I am very excited about December as I have lots of exciting things going on and I am planning on doing Blogmas to share the fun with you all! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger