Tuesday 14 January 2014

A DREAM IS A WISH YOUR HEART MAKES

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 

There is no better place to spend your weekend than Disney Land Paris. If you love all things Disney, beautiful and magical then this is the blog post for you. Picking the images to use for this blog post was the hardest ever. I managed to get it down to 12 when I started with 625. I have changed my blog schedule this week because I have so much content to share with you that I'm not sticking to my usual Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I am posting today and then on Thursday too.


The first place you wander into when you arrive at Disney Is The Disney Village, it full of lovely shops and lots of resturants. My favourite shop was the biggest one called World of Disney, it is hard to miss as you have to walk past it to go to the parks.As we were wandering past I saw this shop window full of Cinderella delights, however it wasn't the adults Cinderella costume that caught my eye it was the glass slipper. When I was little I went to my Nan's house to visit, she had a glads slipper ornament and seeing this reminded of me sitting on the carpet and trying to squeeze my foot into her ornament. When I was old enough she bought me my own one and I will treasure it forever. 


After we finished browsing in the Disney shops, because we ran in like big children instead of heading straight to the resturant we went to Annettes diner, which is definitely the place to eat in Disney Village! I did my research before we went and chose it because I had heard good things about the burgers and milk shakes over on Briar Rose Blog. Go check her out she is the Disney Queen, I also went on DLRP Magic website which is fantastic when planning your trip. You can see menus and prices which definitely helped me when picking where to eat. As you can see I indulged with a delicious Strawberry Milk Shake and I tucked into The Rock 'N' Roll Burger, it was delicious and my plate was loaded with fries.


I met Minnie Mouse, well not properly at the meet and greet as we ran out of time because there is so much to do at Disney! However I did get to pose with her in a Disney shop where there was so many soft toys, look at them all behind me! It was crazy and you could even build your own Mr Potato Head, trust me I was tempted.


I travelled to Disney Land Paris with my best friend who loves Disney as much, maybe even more than me! I know she reads my blog so hello lovely if you are reading hehe :)  She stopped me from buying a Minnie Mouse balloon as I don't think the air plane would have let me on with one haha...


Walking up to the Disney Park you are greeted by the Disney Hotel which stands proud at the entrance of the park. It is a gorgeous pastel pink building and has a beautiful Mickey Mouse clock, it is so majestic and grand and you can feel the magic as you walk down the steps to get up close.


Le Chateau de la Belle au Bois Dormant is stunning, I'd say the most beautiful castle in the world. You take a stroll down Main Street USA and at the end you are greeted by the castle, Isn't it just amazing. Inside is a couple of shops and upstairs a sleeping beauty gallery with balconies and stained glass windows of the characters, it is so beautiful. I also went to see the naughty dragon that lives underneath the castle, definitely go and see him if you visit because it was simply spectacular.


Disney Popcorn tastes magical, it is the most delicious popcorn ever. I hardly paused to breathe when I was eating it and it did keep me quiet for a little while when we were waiting for the Disney Magic on Parade. We stood outside for an hour before it started to get our places at the front. I haven't included any parade images in this blog post because I am going to do a separate post as squeezing them in here wouldn't do it justice.


If I visit Disney Land Paris again soon I will most definitely visit Auberge De Cendrillon. It is the restaurant where you dine with the Disney Princesses. I also love the look of the menu however it is one of Disney's pricer restaurants. It is situated just behjnd the castle in Fantasy Land and I would love to go there.


I loved walking through Alices Curious Labrinth in Fantasy Land. All of the characters from the film where there to surprise you around every corner. The way it had been done was beautiful. I'm late I'm late for a very important date… Well luckily it wasn't an evil maze that you get lost in for hours so we could explore the rest of the park.


The table and chairs in Fantasy Land were so lovely. If you haven't guessed by now Fantasy Land is my favourite part of the park. There were two rides that I didn't find and was gutted when we left so I need to go back to go on them! 


So many beautiful pastel tables and chairs. The Mad Hatter tea cup ride was set in a beautiful pavilion with beautiful lights. This was one of my favourite rides because it was just so pretty.


Le Carrousel de Lancelot was so pretty at night. This was just before Fantasy Land closed to set up for the finale of the evening which was the Disney Dreams show in front of the castle. The show was an amazing spectacular and so cleverly done! I had the best day at Disney Land, check back tomorrow for another Disney Post. I have so many images that I am going to do three blog posts. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed reading about my travels to Disney. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger