Sunday 5 January 2014

TWELFTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 


After I completed Blogmas, which I was pretty proud of because I posted every day and on Mondays and Fridays twice because of Manicure Monday and My week on Instagram posts. I didn't want Blogmas to end so I started the twelve days of Christmas. No particular rules I just posted various posts on what I got for Christmas, Outfit and nail posts and bits I bought in the sales. It worked for me and I really enjoyed it. So I thought on the Twelfth day I'd do a recap of the series because I do love a good recap. 


First Day
The first day of Christmas was Christmas day so I did a sort of accessory/outfit post with my new Juicy Couture Essentials set that I got that morning. Even my nails matched. I promise it wasn't planned

Second Day
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, MAC pink lip and cheek bag and Mineralize brush set. I love love love these presents and I am so glad that I got them. Loving all of the products so far.  

Third Day 
The third day of Christmas I blogged about my Hello Gorgeous Box full of Lush goodies that my sister bought me for Christmas which I love. I haven't used the products yet but I can't wait to use it all. 


Fourth Day
I did a spot of shopping in the January sales and I blogged about two of my favourite purchases which was Soap & Glory Bubble Barrelled and Face Time. 

Fifth Day
I wanted to do a blog post featuring lots of different nail looks but gorgeous glittery ones for New Years Eve. I used all of my New bits from Models Own that I got at the Clothes Show. 

Manicure Monday
Ok sort of cheating here as this wasn't a 12 days of Christmas post, it is one of my manicure monday posts as I had 11 images I snook this one in. 


Sixth Day 
I wrote about the gift box I bought from Bomb Cosmetics at the Clothes Show. They all smell so good and very excited to use them.

Seventh Day 
I did my first proper makeup post with my new No7 mirror which I love. It is so pretty and I love doing my makeup in it with the light on. I showed you the New Years Eve makeup that I did which was a smokey eye and pink lip.

Eighth Day 
A gorgeous cocktail of Ciate nail polishes took place on the Eighth day of Christmas for New Years day as I wore confetti over a black nail polish on New Years Eve.


Ninth Day 
I love room tours and I decided to do one of my own which I really enjoyed. I really enjoy doing lifestyle posts and plan to do more in the future. 

Tenth Day 
Diamonds are a girls best friend, definitely my best friend. Sparkles, shimmer and glitter. I don't wear much costume jewellery but I have an abundance of it and I love this post I think it is really pretty. 

Eleventh Day
Because I enjoyed the Ninth day of Christmas so much I wanted to share one of my drawers with you. This is my favourite drawer because it is one of my beauty drawers. I love the pink boxes and it is a very girly pretty drawer. 

I hope you enjoyed my Blogmas posts and my Twelve days of Christmas posts. I mentioned in my Hello 2014 post that I would be posting three times a week, Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays but I think I'm going to see how posting every day goes for now because I do really enjoy it. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger