Wednesday 15 January 2014

I'M DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 

Before you think that I have gone crazy or this post is late because of the Christmas images, I'm not crazy and this post isn't late. I took these images on Saturday at Disney Land Paris. It is still Christmas at Disney which I was so happy about because I love Christmas and I was very glad that I got to see them as they were so pretty. 


The decorations were so lovely and traditional at the front of the park with gorgeous gold and red bows on wreaths attached to the canopy. The decorations are really in keeping with the Disney Land Park logo and the gold and green, so I think it looks great. 


How cute is the Mickey Mouse shaped wreath, or is it Minnie because of the bow? Either way it is lovely and the baubles and lights looked lovely in the day and sparkled away at night. 


The Disney Christmas tree was huge! When I say huge I mean huge a huge big old tree which was a spectacle. Whoever put all of the decorations on that tree, I salute you because that was a big task and I think part of the reason for it still being up was it would be a shame to do all of that hard work for just one month. I love that there are lots of traditional decorations however there is an ode to Disney as you can see the little Minnie Mouse and Mickey Head candy cane decoration too.


So I mentioned the Christmas tree was big and it definitely is big. It was already raised off the ground to put the presents under the tree a feature but I have never seen a Christmas tree as grand as this one, it really was amazing. 


The presents under the Christmas tree were beautiful, look at the lovely train with Disney Land written on it, I think all of the presents and decorations were made out of wood and painted. It really is inspiring how much work goes into making Disney Land look the way it does. 


Main Street USA was lined with lamp posts, lamp posts are lamp posts until you put beautiful wreaths on them then you have a picture worthy snap. I love the colours of the baubles and the bow makes for a pretty finishing touch. 



Even the shop windows got dressed up for Christmas, all of the Disney shop windows always look so beautiful however this one really caught my eye as it is Minnie Mouse with the Eiffel Tower. So Christmassy and featuring two of my favourite things what more could a girl want. 


Minnie and Mickey having fun in the snow, how cute are these. You can also see another two Disney characters behind. There was four sections like this and donald and daffy duck were on the right of these two. I love Disney Christmas it  was brilliant, make sure you pop back tomorrow to see what else I got up to and Disney Land Paris.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger