Thursday 16 January 2014

THERE'S NO BUSINESS LIKE BOW BUSINESS

2 LOVELY COMMENTS
 

It is very hard to visit Disney Land Paris without being drawn into the gift shops. We ran into the World of Disney instead of going for food. If you know me you will know that I love food and only a Disney Store can pull me away from food when I am hungry, I bought lots of Minnie Mouse goodies and I'm sure you won't be surprised to know that everything I bought was pink...


How pretty are the bowl and mug that I bought. I can't wait to eat my cereal out of the bowl and drink hot chocolate out of my mug. The mug even has a spoon that lives in the handle which I really like, if it had a cookie pocket that would be the most amazing mug in the world.


Lolly pop, lolly pop, oooh lolly lolly lolly, lolly pop. Lolly, pink and Minnie Mouse it  is a dream lolly. I just can't wait to eat it! I keep looking at it and knew I couldn't eat it until it was photographed, very tempting. 



It was quite hard to get a good shot of my mug with the spoon in the handle. It is so cute, I really love this mug and it is my new favourite.



I had to buy my Minnie Mouse ears because they are pink, sequinned and very girly. Lots of girls were walking around the park with the classic Mickey ears however I wanted to get these one because they are so pretty!


The last purchase I made on my trip was this beautiful Laduree key chain. I have had my eye on this particular pink one for quite a while now since I visited Laduree on the Champs Elesseys last April. How pretty is it, I really wanted to buy some Laduree tea, a candle and some Macaroons too however I will buy them next time I visit a Laduree store. Don't forget to pop back tomorrow to see more of my time at Disney Land Paris. 

2 comments :

  1. That lolly would be gone by now if it was me!!
    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisy believe it or not I still haven't ate it.. I'm far too good with things like that! I think I'm saving it because it looks so pretty :) xx

      Delete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger