Saturday 4 January 2014

ELEVENTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 


I really enjoyed doing my room tour blog post so I decided to share my beauty drawer with you. Well I say beauty drawer… This is one of them but this is the main drawer that I keep my every day and important bits in. 





I have lots of compartments to keep my things together. I don't like mess at all so the compartments mean that everything stays in its place and nothing gets damaged or spilt and I know where everything is.  



I keep my perfumes out on my dresser however these are some miniatures and less expensive every day perfumes. I also have a box that I keep my Rimmel, Ted Baker and Essie nail polishes in. My Ciate and Models Own polishes are out in my bedroom. I keep all other nail bits and bobs in another compartment. 



On the other side of my drawer I keep my hair brushes, a little box for hair grips and my Soap & Glory face products live here. I have some palettes that I don't keep with the rest of my makeup in the corner and some body sprays and moisturisers that came with perfumes in gift sets. 

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow for the final instalment of my twelve days of Christmas. I hope you have enjoyed it because I have loved it. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger