Thursday 2 January 2014

NINTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS

2 LOVELY COMMENTS
 





I love reading bedroom tour posts and watching youtube room tours so I thought I would share mine with you. Black, pink and white is my favourite colour scheme so it was inevitable that I would choose it for my bedroom. I'm happy with my dresser, it often changes but I'm pleased with it for the moment. I keep my every day bits and bobs on here and my Thomas Sabo jewellery box.




On top of my cabinet which houses my desk where I do my blogging I have stripey storage boxes which I purchased from Ikea. What I keep up here always changes. My Ciate advent calendar was up here until I took it down. My shoe in the frame was from New York and this is my new makeup bag and I have the matching ipad mini case which I love.





I love my bed, I bought it in February last year and it has a gorgeous frame. I have a selection of pillows, my favourites being the skull one from Primark and Hope, Joy, Love was a H&M treasure. 



I have a clothes rail in my room, not because I need the space. I have two wardrobes but I purchased it so I can film with it. I am going to use it in my Youtube videos to share outfits, look books and fashion ideas with you.




I used to keep my acrylic drawers next to my mirror on my chest of drawers however I've moved them to this bed side table because I had no where to put my No7 mirror that I got for Christmas. I really like this little space now and I love doing my makeup here. 




On my window sill lives my ornate black frame with the Damien Hirst skull living inside. If only it was the real one haha...




I have a couple of fashion books on top of my chest of drawers, I got the FASHION book for Christmas which I love, it is fashion through the ages. I really want to add Alexa Chung IT to my collection.




I would like to wish you Hope, Joy and Love for 2014. I hope you enjoyed a little peak into my bedroom. Make sure to pop back tomorrow for the tenth day of Christmas.

2 comments :

  1. You have a lovely room!

    Beauty by Alice | Blog | YouTube | xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) I change it around quite a lot but I'm really happy with it at the moment xo

      Delete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger