Friday 24 January 2014

JANUARY LOVES

4 LOVELY COMMENTS
 

In my blogging schedule post that you can read HERE my plan is on the last Friday of every month I will be detailing everything I have loved for that month. It will be about anything and everything that I have been loving. This month it has predominantly been beauty and smelly things as I got lots of them as Christmas presents however it will vary each month. 


This image excites me very much as I love Juicy Couture perfumes. Viva La Juicy is my very favourite perfume so I asked for the Viva La Juicy essentials for Christmas. The set included a the Viva La Juicy Rollerball Lip Gloss Duo which is a handbag essential. I wear Viva La Juicy La Fleur every day and Viva La Juicy for going out and special occasions. 


You have probably had enough of me waffling on about Ciate nail polishes however I have been loving Kiss Chase which is the gorgeous pink polish you can see above. It is safe to say I am a little bit obsessed with this nail polish because when I haven't been wearing my Manicure Monday blog posts I've been painting my nails with Kiss Chase. Also teeny confession, I normally do Manicure Monday posts in a rush so I only paint my left hand. If people I know didn't already think I'm weird then they definitely do now...


This lovely phone case was a naughty till point purchase when I was in River Island at the start of December, I was buying a beanie hat to keep my ears warm at the Christmas Market. It was love at first sight, it was saying hello, hello buy me please and I caved! Skinny Dip London are phone case geniuses, I don't even need to worry about the gems falling off because Skinny Dip phone cases have a 1 year warranty.


I don't know how I lived with out my Soap & Glory products before because I am obsessed with them. I spend most of my day moisturising my hands with hand food because I love it and before I go to bed every night I give my feet a little Heel Genius treat. Hand Maid is a hand bag essential because it is a saviour at the weekends when I'm out and about. 


Say hello to my naughty Laduree purchase that I bought in Charles De Gaulle airport. I visited Disney Land Paris this month and the plan originally was to go to Laduree on the Champs Eleseeys on day two. Unfortunately day two involved flying home at silly O'clock because I'm a wally and can't book flights properly. I  just couldn't contain the excitement when I saw the pretty Laduree cart in terminal 2 at the airport. No delicious Laduree Macaroons for me though as I was running low on Euros...


I purchased my Tangle Teezer last November after hearing good things about them. I love it very much, however don't use it near heat as I noticed mine has little black bits on the end of the bristles where I have burnt it. Now I have successfully burnt potato wedges, curly fries and my tangle teezer...


My last favourites of this month are my MAC beauty powder blush called Formal and my favourite brush out of the MAC mineralize holiday collection brush set. I use this brush to apply my eyeshadow, I know it looks a little large to be applying eyeshadow with but I think it's great. 

I hope you have enjoyed reading what I have been loving this month, I will be posting my Loves on the last Friday of every month. I will be starting my Youtube adventure soon and I will hopefully be filming my monthly loves too!

4 comments :

  1. Love the look of that blush girl! I really want the iPhone case but I don't think they do it to fit the 5 :(

    Beauty by Alicee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alice it is such a pretty pink, I love it! I'm not sure they do, they do lots of other gorgeous cases though :) xx

      Delete
  2. When I'm doing some nail art I also usually only do my left hand as well! Sometimes I just can't be bothered to do my right hand as well and if it's a more complicated design it never goes well on my right hand!

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My left hand is painted differently to my right hand at the moment and my toes are completely different too! Yes right hand more complicated designs can be tricky! xx

      Delete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger