Friday 17 January 2014

DISNEY MAGIC ON PARADE

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 

A visit to Disney Land Paris just wouldn't be complete without watching the parade. Luckily we walked into Disney Studios just as Stars and Cars was starting, otherwise we would have missed that parade! I didn't realise there was only one parade per day so we planned to be at the Disney Magic on parade show early so we could get a good spot at the front and it was definitely worth it even though my hands felt like they were going to drop off...


The detail that goes into the parade is just simply stunning, from the beautiful costumes down to the tiniest detail on the floats not the smallest thing is missed! This is one thing I really love about Disney, everything looks beautiful and perfect, it really is the ultimate dream land. 


Flora, Fauna and Merryweather were amazing in the parade, their costumes were beautiful however that wasn't what kept me staring at them. The way they were gliding across the floor was enchanting and I know this sounds weird but they moved like the daleks, I recon they were standing on a special, segway/dalek machine.


Sleeping Beauty looked gorgeous and I loved her carriage, it was so pretty! The horse was lovely and there was lots of lovely birds with them too! It makes me wish that we went to the character dining experience with the princesses because I recon it would have been lovely.


Snow white minus her seven dwarfs. Doesn't she look pretty, I also love her carriage because it has little squirrels hiding in the foliage. I love how much attention is paid to the costumes and the prince looks very smart in his costume too.



I haven't seen Frozen however I know this is Elsa and you can see Olaf peeking out on the right. I definitely want to watch this film I'm waiting for it to go onto Netflix. I really hope you have been enjoying reading about my Paris adventures as I loved every second.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger