Monday 27 January 2014

HELLO KITTY ROCKS

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 

I'm not meant to be spending any money… Going into Primark when you are trying to be good and not spend is a difficult and soul destroying experience at the best of times (Top tip: Walk round with your eyes shut) my weak spot is Hello Kitty. If I see something Hello Kitty I won't be happy until it is mine and if I hadn't of bought these goodies I wouldn't be satisfied until I owned them.


I bought three gorgeous nail polishes and an eyeshadow palette. Primark has really stepped up its game in regards to their nail range. They really have gone to town so if you get chance to pop in I highly recommend that you go and have a look because it is amazing! From jewels to polishes, nail wraps and plenty of accessories they have it all covered. 


I picked three girly polishes, the vibrant pink one is called Got Dat Thang, Lighter bright pink is Meltdown and the gorgeous lilac is Beat Box. I've got to say that  it was the bottles that had me, I squealed in the middle of Primark when I saw them...


I also found this gorgeous eye shadow palette which I haven't tried yet so I am unsure of the quality but the colours are all gorgeous. It cost £2.50 so to be honest I don't have massive hopes on the quality however I am hoping that I will be pleasantly surprised. 


I love the nail polish colours, they are so me! There was also a blue colour however I'm a pink/purple girl so I went with these three and I'm in bottle heaven right now!


Everything about this range excites me, the packaging, colours and just how funky and stylish the products are but the price too! The nail polishes were £2.50 each and they don't feel like cheap nail polishes either. 


I love this look, I will definitely be wearing this look a lot in summer as it is girly, pretty and stylish at the same time! I love painting my nails different colours and I think these ones are really complimentary.


Just thought I would show you a little close up of the palette because I really like the indents. I love the colours on the top row they are all metallic nude colours and I can't wait to use it. I hope you enjoyed todays manicure monday post and check back next week for more nail goodness.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger